Racial injustice. COVID-19. It’s clear that our world is facing real and serious problems. But does faith have any solutions worth offering? Andrew and Abigail discuss as part of their review for the book “How (Not) to Be Secular” by James K.A. Smith.
Help Us Multiply the Mission
- Please subscribe
- Leave a rating and review us on iTunes
- Share this podcast on Facebook
- Become a monthly supporter at https://intotheharvest.org/donate/
We are a nonprofit ministry and donations help us create and share our content. Thanks for partnering with us!
Connect With Us
- Have a question you want us to answer on the podcast? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or…
- Visit us at https://www.speakpipe.com/intotheharvest and leave us a voice message
- When you’re recording, introduce yourself and your context in about 15 seconds, and then record your question for 30 seconds